Saturday, September 11, 2010

By The Meantime

I never know what eyes and ears may see or hear my thoughts, the words that swell with my feeling. I have been through no more or less then any other person yet I feel like every person I just chose to write in some small way how I felt. I have been reading and hope that it remains a change in my life for as long as I may breathe and that again I fined the strength to pick up the Good Book again reading it like I once did. And I hope to keep learning as I am to better my self and the life ahead of me but enough to the writing.
 
There is a few words that will stick to my sole for the rest of my life and how they grip me in those moments I hope to never lose. “…Breath, the gift of life, is given to us by God with no strings attached.” “Somewhere in the process of being born, we come to expect people to do for use what God has already done for use---give use life and love, with no strings attached.” Sometimes the tags are so small we don’t recognize that they are tags with strings attached until it is time to pray.”(In the meantime, Iyanla Vanzant pages 45 - 46.)

Hitting home like that feeling when you forgot a very important meeting or appointment that when you look at your watch you get to see you’ll never make it. Those words feel like that, each time over and over again, in some small way, its comforting like the feeling of home that you just know deep in you. I have well over a hundred pages onstringshell maybe over two. I have never counted the words, each just tying more knots to a past that once was my future, each page leading to new hopes and dreams the page a canvas for my passion for one thing in this world. God gives use this gift of life to breath each moment of are lifeno stringsGod dose it again for us providing us with all his love and a life time to spend itno strings.Sometimes we are just human and we do all that God has given but we don’t leave thestringsoff like he has done for us, we attach value and needs with hopes to every part of everyone especially if they mean anything to use. We find after time when we sit to pray when we open up the honesty for the Lord to hear from are hearts we see all thestringsthat are bound to us. It’s thosestringsthat let use dictate the direction of are life’s mostly by the ones we cut so we may haveNo strings attached.












Creative Commons License
Any Writings by Zachary S Wilson by Zachary S Wilson is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at university of montana western undergrad.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at 77zachwilson@gmail.com.





No comments:

Post a Comment