Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Infected sole

Infected

sole

brought on the wrath that is thrust upon me

tore the hart from your chest and walked a way

the one to tell you that I loved you just to get you where I

the one that humiliated you in front of others or in side your

turn your love away when you let it out to be excepted

I will not be the one to make you what I want

the man or men that came before,,,,,

I am me and there will only be one of me for all time.

but I am the one that has to deal with the infection that is blinding

you from my healing hands and hart. You fight me away from you like a

stinging wasp. I may not be able to close the wounds that others made, or

scare over the emotions that are left once they have left.

but I will help those that want help, help to clean out the open wound

and lacerations, left behind by all the ones that came before me. wether it

hurts or may even bleed, I can, I will, I wont fail someone that believes in

me to help them, I will never give up, or given if they need me,,,,,

but

they have to see through there own blindness

they have to work through their flawless inner defenses

they have to allow me to be there when they fall, so I can show them I’ll

they have to find it in them selves, to let me in

so I can show them, I am who I say I am, and not another charlatan with

fancy word, and charm, but a man that will never let the people that believe

in him down.






Creative Commons License
Any Writings by Zachary S Wilson by Zachary S Wilson is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at university of montana western undergrad.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at 77zachwilson@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment