Wednesday, August 25, 2010

For a faint moment

“I laugh all the time now, someone once told me I should it is healthy for me and that it made her happy to know I was happy even only if for a moment. I think of that quit often because I laugh all the time now, but it doesn’t make me happy I know what happy feels like it just makes me laugh which dose feel good but I can’t say it makes me happy. “








....I stepped off the stoop leaving my house as the smell of fresh rain brought me back to a world that has only lived in my memories, in an instance many images of my life came back bound to that smell, them different from the one my secession where drinking up yet the home no different then that of brother and sister both different in almost every way yet from the same place they have come. The sent was fleeting the reverence of my sole in the moment something I hadn’t truly felt in so long. It was happy a thing of my past in the weeks and years of late, but that sent brought un-diluted joy for a moment a true filling of happy, back to my life even only for a few sort moments. I love the rain being from a desert living there for my hole life rain is precious it’s rare and I understand that, but its beauty unique to each experience the wafting smell of rain in Montana isn’t like home different then Ireland and not the same in the forest I fought to protect but its all beautiful, happy I could have it reach out and sake my sole today. If you know me you know I hate this town but I will never forget how lucky I have been to live in Montana from its pristine 30 below winters to the crisp fall days to these fresh spring showers. God is all around us we just have to lessen and chose to see.





Creative Commons License
Any Writings by Zachary S Wilson by Zachary S Wilson is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at university of montana western undergrad.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at 77zachwilson@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment