Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Ways to say

How many different ways can I say


What words will I use today

My hands write what my heart wants to say

My eyes tell storys only they can convay

My sole screams out every day

Just how many ways can I say

I need you today

I want you tomarrow, no matter the price I’ll willingly pay

I’ll show you the starts or just the warmth of my arms

Give my your hand I’ll give you my heart

What other ways can I say

I want you, I need you, I cant sleep without following your lead, holding my hand well we move are lives forward never looking behind, regret nothing learn from everthing



Ow I know what to say



I love you for ever and always








Creative Commons License
Any Writings by Zachary S Wilson by Zachary S Wilson is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at university of montana western undergrad.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at 77zachwilson@gmail.com.





No comments:

Post a Comment