Friday, August 27, 2010

class work

so i have  started using my blog for my writings as i had hoped to i am still figuring out how to use a blog like this to its full potently. yet my first week of class has been very good i was ready for a class that was going to test my will to graduate instead i was please to find a class that truly engaged me. as well i have learning in the last week many tools that will help me be well rounded and versed in the "now" feel of tech. i hope this class keeps me on my toes all the way to the end.









Creative Commons License
Any Writings by Zachary S Wilson by Zachary S Wilson is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at university of montana western undergrad.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at 77zachwilson@gmail.com.





No comments:

Post a Comment