Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I’m sad

Imsad for many reasons yet the true thread is one that is simple and calms ones sole making the sting less then before. When your site comes even though its not trough blue eyes its simple when you see through what it is your heart is saying, seeing clear what has been there.




Imsad for many reasons one small and confusing is that you left its all the others that where so painfully clear that is large and full of longings and disromance in there imaginations absents.







Imsad to have never gotten are fist kiss, more sad to never had are last



Imsad for never seeing a smile on your face, your chose to hide the light of joy from me, keeping the singes of giddiness out of my memories



Imsad I only have a fairy tail to retell not one memory of something I loved so dearly only a story more in come with a dream then the life in the world that’s only in my head



Imsad for knowing your voice yet never knowing your lips, lessoning in the moments eyes closed lips so close hearing more then words as bits of soles flicker through the softest of words



Imsad I never got to give a rose, or maybe more then that, letting out the romantic in me leaving a trail of gerbera daisies for you for no reason just because I loved you



Imsad you never got to feel the pride swell my chest walking with you at my side



Imsad you never got to feel my hands, that I never got to learn the blade of your finger against my face



Imsad you never got to see the fear in your parents eyes when they looked into my sole and saw how much I loved you, telling the simple story of how you no longer where a little girl that you where full grown



Imsad you never got to hold my new born niece, kiss my nephews, talk with my the oldest seeing how young life is still strong and beautiful in her



Imsad you never got to feel me hold your hand with my family all around, feeling the connection in my heart that I was hole and had the most beautiful dream in the palm of my hand, for them to see and love as deeply as me



Imsad you didn’t get to live the proposal I had felt in my heart was the only way you should have been asked to join my life



Imsad that you didn’t get to tell me that you where pregnant with our child



Imsad I never got to tell you I still thought your beautiful even after all of those long years















Imsad you never felt my tears

 

Imsad I never got to dry yours 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But some how in the druthers of all the sorrow I found berried beneath it all

 

 

























I am happy for you

 

 

Your cowboy always










Creative Commons License
Any Writings by Zachary S Wilson by Zachary S Wilson is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at university of montana western undergrad.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at 77zachwilson@gmail.com.





No comments:

Post a Comment