Tuesday, August 24, 2010

To start a new

Timing in life has so much to do with the chooses we make, when those things happen has just as much to do with them as what you ultimately do with it. So I start my blogging experience with one of my last classes in my undergrad. Yet I wouldn’t have understood the power of this simple tool any time before now in my life. Many times in our lives we look forward to the chances we will get to take, and we look back wondering about the decisions we made or failed to make. I can see that this simple assignment given in the very class I am taking right at this moment, what I see is I not only have a chance to change, what I do, how I do it, and what I can learn from all of it. I have made many MANY mistakes in my past, yet I have learned from all of them. Admittedly I have repeated a few along the way lets hope this will teach me more allow me to grow and maybe most importantly give me the catharsis I have found I truly need to balance my life.



www.google.com/blogger_dmca.html


Creative Commons License
Any Writings by Zachary S Wilson by Zachary S Wilson is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at university of montana western undergrad.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at 77zachwilson@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment